Free RPB C40 Supplied Air Conditioning Unit with Select Respirators Until May 31, 2021
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to order.
As the months begin to heat up, work gets harder. With the RPB C40, you can control the temperature inside your respirator, cooling incoming air by up to 52ºF to reduce the effects of heat stress while increasing your comfort and ability to perform safely in your role.
FREE RPB C40 Climate Control Device offer available on select packages from the following RPB Supplied Air Respirator (SAR) range:
- RPB Z-Link (#16-011-12, #16-011-21, #16-071-21, #16-011-24-GT or #16-011-24-GTIR5)
RPB Z4 (#15-011-11 or #15-011-21)
- RPB Nova 3 (#NV3-702-50)
- RPB T-Link (#17-011-12 or #17-111-12)
- RPB T200 (#17-201-32 or #17-201-12).
The RPB® C40 can cool incoming air by up to 52 degrees Fahrenheit (29°C) or heat it by up to 33 (18°C). This is achieved by simply switching the mixing lever from hot to cold! The device is lightweight and ergonomically designed to sit comfortably on the operator's hip. The RPB® C40 pairs with most of our respirator range.
- Increase or decrease the airflow by turning the flow control dial
- Easily adjust the temperature using this lever
- Air inlet swivels 360° to ensure the device sits comfortably on the operator's hip
- Manufactured using robust materials, designed and tested for the harshest conditions
- Lightweight - weighing only 9.8oz (277 grams) excluding belt
- Durable belt for maximum comfort
- Low maintenance required. The air silencers are the only parts that need cleaning or replacing
- Choose from a range of inlet couplings to suit your application
- Exhausted air is directed away from the operator's body, eliminating the need for a heat shield or heat resistant clothing