With innovative advancements in cut resistant glove technologies such as corrosion-resistant stainless steel meshes, microbial coatings suitable for food service, advanced grip coatings, and ergonomic design, the cut resistant gloves market is anticipated to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.32% between 2018 and 2023.
- With a market share of 35%, North America drove sales in 2018
- Manufacturers partnering with technology providers to improve product offerings has led to a moderately fragmented market with several players
- The report from Technavio segmented end users into automotive, metal fabrication, machinery and equipment, construction, and others
- One driver of market growth is identified as adoption of modular cleanrooms and expansion of cleanroom-friendly cut resistant gloves
- Developing regions lacking safety rules and regulations create a headwind for growth with low adoption rates of cut resistant gloves
Finding the Balance Between Cut Resistance and Dexterity
The most common reason for hand injuries is not wearing gloves and the loss of hand mobility and finger dexterity makes some cut level gloves a detriment to productivity. Protect workers from hand injuries by finding the balance between right level of cut protection and providing gloves workers will actually wear.
Check out our complete line of cut resistant gloves, or call (248)221-8076 to discuss trying sample gloves for testing.
Cut resistant gloves and sleeves from Majestic Glove meets ASTM/ANSI cut protection standards.
- Request a sample of the report from Technavio
Global Cut Resistant Gloves Market 2019-2023 - 7% CAGR Projection Over the Next Five Years - Technavio | Business Wire
The cut resistant gloves market will register a CAGR of nearly 7% by 2023 | Market Insider
Cut Resistant Gloves Market 2018 Global Industry Size, Outlook, Share, Demand, Manufacturers and 2023 Forecast | Market Watch