FR anti-fatigue ergonomic floor mats for welding and machining shops from Protech Mats Industries Inc. (PTMI) gives welders and machinists a much welcome respite from spending their days standing and walking on cold hard concrete floors.
Studies prove that anti-fatigue mats promote employee safety and wellness, improve productivity and morale, and mitigate exposure to prolonged cold, heat, and vibration. They are often used to decrease foot and lower limb disorders for workers who stand in one position for long periods and can provide a cushion that absorbs the shock due to walking while reducing foot fatigue. Ergonomic floor mats are the ultimate anti-fatigue solution for all industries and the reduction of strains, pains, and worker’s compensation claims related to prolonged standing.
But for welding and machine shops, most ergonomic floor mats are quickly melted, chipped, and destroyed by hot metal sparks and the impacts of small metal chips. This type of damage is generally not covered under warranty resulting in the need to regularly re-invest in floor mats to protect employees.
This is why we carry the Duro Ortho series from PTMI. The Duro Ortho Mats are a closed cell nitrile mat made in the USA that feature a fire-retardant, self extinguishing hard top that can withstand hot metal sparks and is metal chip resistant. In fact, PTMI tested these mats by cutting 1/4" plate steel with a plasma cutter just 12" away from the mat, which resulted in absolutely NO damage to the mats.
Duro Ortho Mats from ProTech come with a 24 month warranty, but have a life expectancy of 3-8 years. Features include:
• Ergonomically designed to reduce back, leg, foot and ankle fatigue.
• Reduces spinal compression and increases circulation.
• National Floor Safety Institute Tested and Approved for Anti-Slip, even on oily and slippery surfaces.
• Safety beveled to reduce trips and allow service carts to roll over mats with ease.
• Customizable - US factory customizations ensure short lead times on custom shapes, sizes, patterns, logos, and more.
• Lightweight, easy to lift and clean with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, acid-based cleaners, or steam.
• Will not absorb liquids and fluids, are chemical resistant, and non-allergenic.
Duro Ortho Mats are Ideal for:
Factories & fabrication facilities.•
Maintenance Rooms/Security Stations.•
All applications requiring employees to stand.
Duro Ortho Mat Specifications:
PTMI is the manufacturer of the world’s leading industrial anti-fatigue matting. The human resource manager’s solution to slips and falls and the softest, most comfortable mat on the planet – don’t be fooled by cheap imitations
• 3/4-Inch-thick matting fabricated from superior closed cell virgin nitrile rubber.
• Various sizes available in in-stock sizes or continuous lengths up to 25 feet.
• All mats are approximate in size with a tolerance of +/- 1 Inch. (Sponge products are not zero tolerance materials due to expansion and contraction).
• Clean with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid-based cleaners. Okay to steam clean.
• Excellent non-slip properties.
Experience the X1 Safety Difference
We work closely with innovative manufacturers across the USA to understand their modern solutions to age old challenges facing today's manufacturers. By serving as a single point of contact for strained manufacturing sales and technical teams, X1 Safety can provide small and mid-sized businesses with a level of access generally reserved for your largest competitors.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to meet your dedicated account manager today. We have vans on the ground on the East Coast, West Coast, and Midwest and would love an opportunity to visit your facility. With a better understanding of your specific safety needs, we can provide:
Floor Mat Customization
PTMI Mats can be made to size and length specifications that are not shown in on our website. There is no minimum order on custom mats, but there will be a longer lead time.
PTMI welcomes the opportunity to be compared and will proudly provide samples for testing.
We will stock your factory customized and other standard safety equipment you count on to help you avoid long lead times.
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization available.
Call Us On It
Step out of the shadows of the multinational behemoths your vendors serve and enjoy our hands-on service. We don’t have a call center in India so you may need to leave a message, but it is our promise that we will get back to you within an hour. Go ahead, call us on it - (833) 408-0500.