Made in Ohio. In stock.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
12 Cal PureView Arc Flash Faceshield with Slotted Adapter
This arc flash face shield with hard hat provides PPE Cat Level 2 protection with a 12 cal/cm2 ATPV. The PureView® face shield delivers enhanced visibility and the slotted adapted makes this 12 cal adjustable face shield flexible for users to set the shield in different positions. Get arc flash face protection with greater visibility and flexibility with this 12 cal adjustable arc flash face shield.
The PureView arc flash face shield provides a transparent alternative for arc flash face shields to improve range of color visibility for safety. In addition to the new technology the 12 cal PureView Faceshield with Hard Hat includes the slotted adapted to make it an adjustable arc flash shield. The adapter on the shield allows electrical workers and other industries where workers are exposed to arc flash hazards to comfortably adjust the position of the face shield when not in use or exposed to risk. The adapter even allows the arc flash shield to be adjusted above the hard hat. The face shield is compliant with NFPA 70E and ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2017. The clear plastic chin cup expands the field of view and provides additional protection in the event of an arc flash.
Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm²
Hard hat is included
Highly transparent arc flash faceshield with slotted adapter for greater range visibility
Low profile chin cup
Standard anti-fog/scratch resistant coating
Adjustable settings allow the faceshield to be secured in various positions
- One Size Fits Most
Made in the USA
Replaces Item Number H16HAT10CALCAFS, H50HAT12CALCAFS.
Arc Flash Faceshield Certifications
Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm²
ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 (Impact Rating Z81+)
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
Arc Flash Faceshield Instructions
- DO NOT use ammonia based cleaners. DO NOT use any abrasives or polishes. NEVER use if cracked or broken.
- Remove from hood if applicable. Wash with warm soapy water. Mild soap only. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Always transport and store your faceshield, goggles, and glasses in a soft cloth bag to minize wear & tear.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.