Made in Ohio. Ships Free. Common sizes in stock.
Additional sizes available with 4+ week lead time.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
40 Cal ArcGuard Compliance Bib Overalls
Arc Rating: 40 cal/cm².
Fabric/Material: 9 oz. Westex® UltraSoft® Sateen, Double Layer.
Breathable FR fabric.
FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite.
Quick disconnect and easy adjustable shoulder straps for quick entry.
Generous cut allows for unrestricted movement.
Quick disconnect buckles at each shoulder strap.
Inherently flame resistant for FR protection.
Garments embroidered with arc rating.
Available in a convenient kit.
Expandable leg opening to fit over boots.
Made in the USA.
For enhanced protection Westex® UltraSoft is the premium choice for superior comfort, improved safety and above average durability. With a unique blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon UltraSoft garments provide a smooth feel for increased comfort and the FR material delivers exceptional performance in reliability when laundered correctly. Technology advanced Westex® UltraSoft is the gold standard in advanced flame resistant fabric and will be the garment you trust for comfort, protection and durability.
Bib Overall Certifications
Arc Rating: 40 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Bib Overall Sizing Chart
Bib Overall Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch. DO NOT line-dry in sunlight.
- Dry Cleanable. Machine wash warm (Max. 140?§F / 60?§C) . Detergent only. Tumble dry low (Max. 160?§F / 71?§C).
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.