Ships Free. In Stock.
AC Voltage Tester with Hotstick Attachment.
Designed for emergency rescue, linemen, tree surgeons, electricians and trained personnel for the determination of “Live and Dead” situations in many fields for safety purposes and life threatening situations.
- Includes hot stick attachment and protective pouch.
- Two sensitivity settings for more voltage range.
- Senses voltage from 20 volts AC to 500 K volts AC.
- Never submerge in water. If fully submerged, moisture could enter the enclosure and damage detection sensors leading to reduced warning distances or failure to detect a “live” voltage.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
AG-AC30 Current Detector for Fire & Rescue
Voltage Sensing Range: 20 volts AC - 500k volts AC.
Battery: 4 AAA Alkaline / Lithium.
- ON: no alarm - 30+ hours, alarm on - 8+ hours.
- OFF: 3 months.
Operating Temperature: 14 to 149° F (-20° to 65° C).
Light Source: High intensity LED.
Sound Source: Piezo 4000KHz 90dB at 3.937” (10cm).
Weight: 4.93 oz (140g).
Dimensions: 5.51”L x 2.87”W x 0.9” thick (40mm L x 73mm W x 23mm H).
Not UL Certified.
Arc Guard® AG Safety Products
All Arc Guard Electrician's Arc Flash Protection Products.
Determine the Hazard
When time is critical, our voltage detectors give first responders the confidence to go in and save lives faster with the knowledge that there is no live power.
Tried and Trusted
AG Safety’s innovative voltage detectors advance the safety of all personnel working around electricity by identifying the electrical risk without contact.
Have a Detector on the Truck
It’s the key to your safety. Compact and easy-to-use detectors activate in the presence of a voltage threat.
No Qualifications Required
Non-electrical personnel can easily be trained to operate the DC50 safely and expertly