Made in Detroit.
Warm or Cool Airflow for Supplied Air Respirators
Controlling and conditioning the airflow inside of air supplied respirators is key to maximizing employee productivity and protecting them from cold or heat hazards. Select a device from the drop down list to the right.
C40 Climate Control Device - Cool incoming air by up to 52°F (29°C) or warm it by up to 33°F (18°C) with the slide of a lever.
Cold Air Tube Assembly - Cool incoming air by up to 32°F (18°C). (cool tube)
Hot Air Tube Assembly - Warm incoming air by up to 30°F (17°C). (hot tube)
- Or simply manage the flow of incoming air with flow control or constant flow valves.
Learn about RZ Fittings - RPB Safety's RZ Fittings - Impossible to Connect Respirators to Anything Other Than Breathing Air Lines
Made in USA.
RPB C40 Supplied Air Climate Control Device
The RPB® C40 can cool incoming air by up to 52 degrees Farenheit (29°C) or heat it by up to 33 (18°C). This is achieved by simply switching the mixing lever from hot to cold! The device is lightweight and ergonomically designed to sit comfortably on the operator's hip. The RPB® C40 pairs with most of our respirator range.
- Increase or decrease the airflow by turning the flow control dial
- Easily adjust the temperature using this lever
- Air inlet swivels 360° to ensure the device sits comfortably on the operator's hip
- Manufactured using robust materials, designed and tested for the harshest conditions
- Lightweight - weighing only 9.8oz (277 grams) excluding belt
- Durable belt for maximum comfort
- Low maintenance required. The air silencers are the only parts that need cleaning or replacing
- Choose from a range of inlet couplings to suit your application
- Exhausted air is directed away from the operator's body, eliminating the need for a heat shield or heat resistant clothing
Made in USA.
- Made in Michigan from local and globally sourced components
- Find RPB parts here or instruction manuals here
- Questions? Call (833) 408-0500
PPE made in America
See all RPB Respiratory Protection and Safety Essentials
In their words - Protecting you for life's best moments® by creating the world's best industrial respirators that advance your safety & increase your productivity. Established in the 1970's, RPB's Special Operations Unit has been developing disruptive innovation for 40 years. An R&D group comprised of PPE innovators, users & advocates, we specialize in air supplied respirators, air line filters, monitoring equipment, & safety essentials.