Made in USA. Ships Free.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
40 CAL Enespro AirLite ™ Vented Lift Front Hood with Rear Fan
- Arc Rating: 43 cal/cm².
- CAT 4.
- Fabric/Material: Super lightweight 11.5oz fabric system with DRIFIRE® 4.4™ shell over layers of DuPont™ Nomex®.
- Super lightweight 11.5oz DRIFIRE™ & Aramid fabric.
- Lined with FR Control 2.0™ antimicrobial fabric.
- OptiShield™ grey shields improve color recognition.
- Premium anti-fog and abrasion resistant coating.
- Easy lift-front face shield.
- 2 large “Arc Vents” dramatically increase air-flow.
- Rear Fan increases air flow and reduces fogging.
- Auditory vents for improved sound & communication.
- Toric lens to reduce glare.
- 3M™ FR Scotchlite™ FR silver & yellow reflective tape.
- Made in USA.
Replacement Faceshield and Headlamp Available.
Enespro AirLite Compliance
Arc Rating: 43 cal/cm²
- ASTM F1506
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269
- NFPA 70E-2018 PPE Cat 1,2,3&4
Experience the X1 Safety Difference
We work closely with innovative manufacturers across the USA to understand their modern solutions to age old challenges facing foundries, mills, and glass manufacturers. By serving as a single point of contact for strained manufacturing sales and technical teams, X1 Safety can provide small and mid-sized teams with a level of access generally reserved for their largest competitors.
Contact Us to customize your order, or call (833) 408-0500. We have vans on the ground on the East Coast, West Coast, and in the Midwest and a dedicated account manager would love an opportunity to visit your facility. With a better understanding of your specific safety needs, we can provide:
Most garments can be made to size and length specifications that are not shown in on our website. There is no minimum order on custom garments, but there will be a minimum of a 4 week lead time.
Sample Swatches or Wear Trials
We bring off-the-shelf solutions for your team to test and analyze and help you determine how they can be customized for your unique circumstances.
We will stock your factory customized and other standard safety equipment you count on to help you avoid long lead times.
Call Us On It
We don’t have a call center in India so you may need to leave a message, but it is our promise to get back to you within an hour. Go ahead, call us on it - (833) 408-0500.