Made in Ohio. Ships Free. In stock.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
Aluminized Hood with Flip Up Visor (H15H5GOLDF)
- Fabric/Material: 11 oz. Aluminized OPF-Carbon Rip-Stop Blend.
- Advance CARBON ARMOUR SILVERS H5 Rip-stop fabric adds extreme high heat protection and wear life.
- Polycarbonate resin injection molded faceshield provides an advanced design with expanded visibility.
- Metalized gold polycarbonate faceshield offers high optics and multi hazard protection for workers exposed to high heat, sparks, impact and other hazards.
- Inner adjustable ratchet suspension for use without a hard hat.
- Flip up faceshield.
- Ratchet headgear included.
- Made in the USA
Aluminized Hood Compliance
- ASTM F955
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 (Impact Rating Z81+)
- ASTM F1939
Aluminized Hood Product Care
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT dry clean or machine wash. DO NOT store garment wet or with any chemical contamination. DO NOT clean with any compounds containing ammonia chlorine, or other oxidizing or abrasive agents.
- Gently wipe clean with soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly . Dry garment by hanging in well vented, shaded area.
- The outershell of these aluminized garments contains a highly reflective surface and it is extremely important this surface is clean so that it may perform at peak efficiency.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
Experience the X1 Safety Difference
We work closely with innovative manufacturers across the USA to understand their modern solutions to age old challenges facing foundries, mills, and glass manufacturers. By serving as a single point of contact for strained manufacturing sales and technical teams, X1 Safety can provide small and mid-sized foundries and mills with a level of access generally reserved for your largest competitors.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to meet your dedicated account manager today. We have vans on the ground on the East Coast, West Coast, and Midwest and would love an opportunity to visit your facility. With a better understanding of your specific safety needs, we can provide:
Most garments can be made to size and length specifications that are not shown in on our website. There is no minimum order on custom garments, but there will be a minimum of a 4 week lead time.
Sample Swatches or Wear Trials
We bring off-the-shelf solutions for your team to test and analyze and help you determine how they can be customized for your unique circumstances.
We will stock your factory customized and other standard safety equipment you count on to help you avoid long lead times.
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization available on most garments, gloves, glasses, and hard hats.
Call Us On It
Step out of the shadows of the multinational behemoths your vendors serve and enjoy our hands-on service. We don’t have a call center in India so you may need to leave a message, but it is our promise that we will get back to you within an hour. Go ahead, call us on it - (833) 408-0500.