Made in Ohio. In stock.
Additional sizes available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
Carbon Armour Silvers H5 High Heat Work Gloves
The CARBON ARMOUR® SILVERS High Heat Work Gloves offer the most advanced high heat hand protection for workers exposed to molten metals and high heat. The G04H5VB17 features a fully aluminized back with a napped KEVLAR palm. It is reinforced in high wear areas to extend the life of the glove and keep you working.
- Fabric/Material: Back & Cuff: 11 oz. Aluminized OPF-Carbon Rip-Stop Blend, Lining: Wool, Palm: Napped KEVLAR, Reinforcement: Green Leather.
- 360 degree cuff design adds mobility and comfort.
- High comfort provides ease of use for worker and does not constrain workers' wrist movement.
- High dexterity provides great ease of use for the worker.
- Leather reinforced thumb extends the life of the glove.
- Lightweight glove provides comfort and mobility.
- Winged thumb with leather patch.
- Hook and loop gauntlet style cuff.
- 17 Inch long glove provides extended forearm safety and coverage.
- Made in the USA.
View the Full Carbon Armour Silvers H5 Aluminized Primary Protection Line.
Aluminized Gloves Compliance
- ASTM F955
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Heat Level 6
Sizing & Care
Sizes: One Size Fits Most, Other Sizes Available Upon Request
Experience the X1 Safety Difference
We work closely with innovative manufacturers across the USA to understand their modern solutions to age old challenges facing foundries, mills, and glass manufacturers. By serving as a single point of contact for strained manufacturing sales and technical teams, X1 Safety can provide small and mid-sized foundries and mills with a level of access generally reserved for your largest competitors.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to meet your dedicated account manager today. We have vans on the ground on the East Coast, West Coast, and Midwest and would love an opportunity to visit your facility. With a better understanding of your specific safety needs, we can provide:
Most garments can be made to size and length specifications that are not shown in on our website. There is no minimum order on custom garments, but there will be a 1-5 week lead time.
Sample Swatches or Wear Trials
We bring off-the-shelf solutions for your team to test and analyze and help you determine how they can be customized for your unique circumstances.
We will stock your factory customized and other standard safety equipment you count on to help you avoid long lead times.
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization available on most garments, gloves, glasses, and hard hats.
Call Us On It
Step out of the shadows of the multinational behemoths your vendors serve and enjoy our hands-on service. We don’t have a call center in India so you may need to leave a message, but it is our promise that we will get back to you within an hour. Go ahead, call us on it - (833) 408-0500.