Made in Ohio. Ships Free.
Carbon Armour Silvers NJ 45" Aluminized Coat
Knowing safety is something you can’t take for granted, DuPont scientists engineered the superior cut protection of Kevlar®. Unlike nylon, polyester and polyethylene, gloves, mittens and sleeves made of Kevlar® fiber are inherently flame-resistant so they won’t burn, support combustion, or melt—making them a smart choice for those who encounter high levels of heat on the job. The Kevlar® fibers produced there are light weight yarns which will allow manufacturers to make gloves that are even lighter to not only help increase worker safety through more frequent use, but also help improve dexterity and comfort for the wearer.
- Fabric/Material: 14 oz. Aluminized OPF Carbon / DuPont™ Kevlar® Blend
- Covered snap front closure with leather pull tabs for ease of use with gloves
- Green FR cotton back and shirt type collar
- Excellent comfort and durable protection
- Increased protection from radiant heat, sparks, and molten metal splash hazards
- Aluminized vented back increases airflow
- Under arm eyelets increase ventilation
- Color: Aluminized/Silver
Made in the USA
Aluminized Coat Certifications
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Aluminized Coat Sizing Chart
Aluminized Coat Care Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT dry clean or machine wash. DO NOT store garment wet or with any chemical contamination. DO NOT clean with any compounds containing ammonia chlorine, or other oxidizing or abrasive agents.
- Gently wipe clean with soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly . Dry garment by hanging in well vented, shaded area.
- The outershell of these aluminized garments contains a highly reflective surface and it is extremely important this surface is clean so that it may perform at peak efficiency.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.