Made in Ohio. Ships Free. In stock.
Additional sizes available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
40 Cal ArcGuard Compliance Lift Front Arc Flash Hood
Our best selling 40 cal arc flash hood is now available with a lift front hood with PureView® faceshield technology for quick access to fresh air and a clearer view. For enhanced protection Westex UltraSoft is the premium choice for superior comfort, improved safety and above average durability. With a unique blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon UltraSoft garments provide a smooth feel for increased comfort and the inherently FR material delivers exceptional performance in reliability when laundered correctly. Technology advanced Westex UltraSoft is the gold standard in advanced flame resistant fabric and will be the garment you trust for comfort, protection and durability.
Arc Rating: 40 cal/cm²
Fabric/Material: 9 oz. UltraSoft Sateen, Double Layer
Lift front shield makes it easy to obtain fresh air while out of the hazard zone
Knit gussets at side provide greater range of motion and flexibility
Premium anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on faceshield
PureView faceshield technology features a greater range of visibility
Hard hat included
Vents provide fresh air and increased auditory capabilities
- Color: Navy
- One Size Fits Most
Made in the USA
Lift Front Arc Flash Hood Certifications
Arc Rating: 40 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
Lift Front Arc Flash Hood Care Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch.
- Dry Cleanable. Machine wash warm (Max. 165?§F / 74?§C) Detergent only.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.