Made in Detroit. Ships Free.
C40 Climate Control Device with RPB T200 Healthcare Respirators
Lightweight Face Seal and Uncovered Ears for Exceptional Comfort and Communication
The RPB T200 is a lightweight multipurpose respirator designed specifically for the Healthcare and Life Science industries, relieving workers of breathing difficulties and fatigue experienced with N95 use. Available with either a head harness or bump cap for head protection and multiple hood options, the T200 has the ability to adapt to different environments that need face protection and respiratory protection. Using the Face Seal Hood the T200 provides an APF of 1,000. It also gives facilities the ability to adapt the base product to suit multiple applications without having large inventories of replacement parts. The T200 has been approved by NIOSH for use with the RPB PX5® PAPR.
This respirator does not require face fit testing or medical evaluations. The hood material is Tychem® QC (2000) and there are three variations of this respirator hood available:
1. Face Seal Hood which allows for the wearer to easily use a stethoscope with open access to the ears.
2. Face Seal Hood with Shoulder Length Shroud, which also allows stethoscope use without breaking the face seal but provides additional coverage down to the shoulders.
3. Neck Seal Hood with Full Length Shroud, which also allows stethoscope use without breaking the face seal but provides additional coverage down to the shoulders.
For hearing protection, the optional Quiet-Slim™ Ear Defender earmuff system can be used. Contact us for details.
Made in the USA.
No Fit Test Respiratory Protection and Compliance
Forced air respirators surround the operator's head with a helmet or mask & face seal or shoulder shroud, keeping out dangerous fumes. Respirable breathing air comes from a supplied air source.
Certifications & More...
NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health).
- Made in Michigan from local and globally sourced components
- Find RPB parts here or instruction manuals here
- Questions? Call (833) 408-0500
PPE made in America
See all RPB Respiratory Protection and Safety Essentials
In their words - Protecting you for life's best moments® by creating the world's best industrial respirators that advance your safety & increase your productivity. Established in the 1970's, RPB's Special Operations Unit has been developing disruptive innovation for 40 years. An R&D group comprised of PPE innovators, users & advocates, we specialize in air supplied respirators, air line filters, monitoring equipment, & safety essentials.