Crocodile Cloth Huge 10 x 15" Industrial Cleaning Wipes Made in USA
Dispenser Pouches with 100 Wipes per Pouch
Industrial-grade disposable cleaning cloths for fast cleanup of oil, grease, grime, and adhesives on skin, tools, or surfaces.
Original Professional Trades Pro Series
The original Crocodile Cloth® was designed for cleanup of industrial size messes in greasy, grimy workplaces. Ideal for factory, construction, and other messy sites.
Automotive Professional Series
Safe on car parts and components, cuts though automotive grease, oil and dirt. Ideal for auto shop, garage, roadside rescue or auto detailing.
Paint Professional Series
Prep surfaces prior to painting and tackle messy spills, drips and mistakes. Safely removes paint from hands, tools and surfaces even gloss paint!
View All Crocodile Cleaning and Sanitizing Products.
Specially designed for life’s toughest, greasiest, grimiest jobs—at home or on the job.
Tough on dirt and grease, gentle on the hands. These industrial-grade disposable cleaning cloths are bigger and stronger than ordinary wipes for fast cleanup of oil, grease, grime and adhesives on skin, tools or surfaces.
Once you try Crocodile Cloth®, you’ll never go back to ordinary wipes. Crocodile Cloth® cleans up just about anything, including silicone, grease, oil, adhesives, ink, and latex or oil-based paint. This is the only disposable cleaning cloth you need for tough jobs in the shop, factory, garage or outdoors.
- Super-size cloths (15 x 10 inches) for faster, easier cleanup—as much as 4X the cleaning power of an ordinary wipe!
- Highly absorbent (even when already wet!), so they remove dirt and grime instead of just pushing it around. Low-lint nonwoven material collects and retains dirt like a microfiber cloth.
- Non-drying, alcohol-free formula is dermatologically tested to be gentle on hands, with aloe and vitamin E to condition skin. Great for staying clean in places with no running water!
- Unique low-foaming, grease-busting formula eats through oil, grease and grime but is safe for use on nearly all surfaces, including plastic, vinyl, metal, wood, bamboo, leather, carpets and fabrics.
- Won’t dry out: cloths stay wet for more than an hour outside the package and retain moisture in the package even when it’s left open.
- Flexible, recyclable packaging reduces waste but is tough enough to stand up to rough industrial environments.
Download SDS Here.
Crocodile Cloth In Action