Made in Ohio. Ships Free. Common sizes in hi vis yellow in stock.
Additional sizes and high visibility orange color available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
DRIFIRE HYDROFLASH FR CAT 3 Arc Flash Nomex Coat - Type R Class 3
- Arc Rating: 30 cal/cm² | CAT 3.
- Fabric/Material: GORE-TEX PYRAD® Polyester on ePTFE.
- HYDROFlash FR™ (2 Layer PYRAD) is the lightest weight waterproof, breathable flash Fire rated garment available.
- Lightweight, breathable, and fast drying.
- 100% waterproof and windproof.
- Resists cold cracking in low temperatures.
- Hot liquid and steam resistant.
- Petroleum and oil-based mud resistant.
- FR silver segmented reflective trim.
- Hook and loop straps at cuffs.
- Jacket hood available.
- Jacket has zippered chest pocket and two lower hand warmer pockets.
- Jacket has 2 mic/gas detector tabs.
Jacket with Bib ensembles are Compliant to CSA Z96 Class 3.
Made in the USA.
DuPont™ Nomex® Brand Fiber Provides lightweight, durable, heat and flame-resistant solutions. Made of 34% aramid, 33% lyocell, 31% modacrylic, and 2% anti-static materials, Nomex® is engineered to absorb moisture and dry quickly. Nomex® fiber - protection that can’t be washed out or worn away - help keep the wearer safe from the everyday hazards they face on the job. PPE garments made with Nomex® provide superior heat, flame and arc flash protection, while providing lightweight, comfortable solutions that meets or exceeds industry standards.
HYDROFLASH Rain Coat Compliance
- Arc Rating: 30 cal/cm²
- CAT 3
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F2733
- ASTM F1891
- CSA Z96 Class 2
- OSHA 1910.269
- ASTM F903
- Gas Probe Shirley Method 138:2000, EN 1149-3/2004 & EN 1149-5/2008
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
HYDROFLASH Rain Coat Care Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash separately from other garments. Machine wash warm (max. 120°F/50°C) using mild detergent. Rinse 4 times (adding extra rinse to standard 3-rinse cycle) to remove all soil and detergent residues. Dawn Dish Liquid is recommended for oil based stains. Pre-treat the area, soak for stubborn stains or mild stain treatments may be used. Ensure the product is completely rinsed from the fabric before drying.
- Drying: Turn garment inside out before drying. Tumble dry using permanent press setting (medium). Tumble drying is recommended to protect garment's water repellent treatment.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.