3M™ E-A-R™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser & Refills
Ear Plug Dispenser Features (SKU 391-0000)
- Dispenser makes it easy for workers to access earplugs.
- A simple turn of the hand drops earplug into a worker's hand one at a time.
- Drained catch tray, wind side shields and durable plastic construction safeguards earplugs in outdoor locations.
- Versatile design allows for placing on countertops or wall mounting.
- Bulk style dispenser eliminates waste from individually wrapped earplugs.
- Accepts 8 different 3M™ Earplugs in refill bottles (Not included with dispenser).
3M™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser gives workers convenient access to hearing protection products. A "No-Waste Funnel" accurately delivers earplugs with a slight turn. It typically dispenses a single earplug with each turn, giving the worker more control with less chance of spillage and waste of earplugs.
Ear Plug Refills Features
Yellow Neons™ (SKU 391-1004)
- Tapered shape and smooth soft texture for fit and comfort.
- Slow-recovery foam designed for easier insertion.
Yellow Neon Blasts™ (SKU 391-1010)
- Expands within the ear canal for comfortable noise reduction.
- Orange red flame and orange cord provide fun contrast.
3M One Touch
3M™ E-A-R™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser
3M™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser makes it easy for workers to get the earplugs they need on the job. The dispenser holds 400 500 pair of earplugs that are dispensed one at a time. A simple turning motion drops an earplug into the worker's hand. Because the dispensing of earplugs is controlled, there should be little waste. Our dispenser also makes it more sanitary for workers to get their earplugs. It eliminates the practice of workers reaching into a bin and touching multiple earplugs while taking the ones they need. This feature is especially important considering that workplace hands are often soiled with various contaminants. A durable dispenser that may be used indoors and out The dispenser is made from durable ABS and POM plastic to withstand harsh environments, whether that is indoors or outside. The plastic construction holds up under sunlight, rain and wind. When placed outdoors, the dispenser will shelter and keep earplugs safe from rain, sleet and snow. Drainage holes won't allow rainwater to collect in the bottom of the dispenser. Locate earplugs wherever it's most convenient for workers When earplugs are conveniently located, it often boosts hearing protection compliance rates among workers. This dispenser may be placed on flat, level surfaces such as countertops, or wall mounted in a convenient place. For wall mounting applications, a powder coated steel backplate is included. Reduce Waste Because the dispenser uses earplugs that are not individually wrapped in plastic, there is less packaging waste, workers don't stuff their pockets with bits of plastic wrap, or worse yet drop the wrappers as litter.
Assembly, Blasting, Cleaning, Composite Finishing, Demolition, Electrical, Facility Maintenance, Final Finish, Grinding, Machine Operation, Paint Preparation, Painting, Sanding, Welding
Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Marine, Metal Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair & Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation