Ortho Mat Standing/Kneeling Pads
14 x 21 Inch closed cell nitrile mats with handle hole made in the USA promote employee safety and wellness, improve productivity and morale, and mitigate exposure to prolonged cold, heat, and vibration. The ultimate anti-fatigue solution for all industries and the reduction of strains, pains, and worker’s compensation claims related to prolonged standing.
Select Ortho Antimicrobial for antimicrobial properties where a compound added as part of manufacturing process to prevent mold, mildew, and bacterial growth. Provides ultimate durability, non-slip properties, and chemical resistance.
Select Ortho Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) for anti-static properties - conductive for rapid discharge to ground. 3/8” Male or Female grounding snap available if needed. Must order snaps when ordering mats - leave note at checkout or call (833) 408-0500.
Select Duro Ortho Mat for fire-retardant, self extinguishing hard top on one or both sides for welding and machining shops.
Anti-Fatigue: Ergonomically designed to reduce back, leg, foot, and ankle fatigue. Reduces spinal compression. Increases circulation.
Anti-Slip: National Floor Safety Institute Approved – Non-slip quality tested 40% higher than any other sponge mat.
Anti-Absorption: Closed cell nitrile matting eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids.
Chemical Resistant: Mats are impervious to acids, chemicals, and petroleum products. Samples available for testing.
Safety Beveled: Reduce trips, service carts roll over mats with ease.
User friendly: Lightweight and easy to clean.
Non-allergenic: Latex and silicone free.
US Factory Customization: Call (833) 408-0500 to discuss custom shapes, sizes, patterns, logos, and more.
18-24 Month Warranty: Life expectancy of 3-8 years. (18 month for Ortho 2, 24 month for Ortho 1 and Duro Ortho)
- Made in USA
Ortho Mat Details
World’s leading industrial anti-fatigue matting. The human resource manager’s solution to slips and falls and the softest, most comfortable mat on the planet – don’t be fooled by cheap imitations.
- Ortho Antimicrobial comes in black, gray, or terra cotta colors. Bonded yellow 3 inch safety stripe available, call (833) 408-0500 for quote.
- Ortho 2 Mat, Ortho ESD, and Duro Ortho come in black.
- Ortho Antimicrobial: Select original aggressive pattern top and bottom for oily areas or easy to clean smooth top for dry areas. Custom patterns, logos and colors are available, call (833) 408-0500 for details.
- 3/4-Inch-thick matting fabricated from superior closed cell virgin nitrile rubber. (ESD matting is 5/8 thick.)
- All mats are approximate in size with a tolerance of +/- 1 Inch. (Sponge products are not zero tolerance materials due to expansion and contraction).
- Clean with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid-based cleaners. Okay to steam clean, maximum temperature of 200 degrees.
- Burn test: UL94 HBF self-extinguished in 10 seconds, burned 1/4 inch.
- Automotive manufacturing
- Assembly lines
- Chemical plants
- Furniture manufacturing
- Service counters
- Shipping & receiving areas
- Clerk & register
- Factories & fabrication facilities
- Mechanic areas
- Machinist areas
- Welding shops
- Maintenance Rooms/Security Stations
- Steel factories
- Utility truck buckets
- Parts manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing cells
- Electronics/Static Room
- Ammunition manufacturing
- Computer equipment repair
- Clean room applications
- Graphic arts
- Electronic production and repair
- Electrical equipment
- Computer manufacturing
- Cellular phone manufacturing
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- All applications requiring employees to stand