Ortho Mat from ProTech
Pattern Top and Bottom For Oily Areas
Closed cell nitrile mats made in the USA promote employee safety and wellness, improve productivity and morale, and mitigate exposure to prolonged cold, heat, and vibration. The ultimate anti-fatigue solution for all industries and the reduction of strains, pains, and worker’s compensation claims related to prolonged standing.
Anti-Fatigue: Ergonomically designed to reduce back, leg, foot, and ankle fatigue. Reduces spinal compression. Increases circulation.
Anti-Slip: National Floor Safety Institute Approved – Non-slip quality tested 40% higher than any other sponge mat.
Anti-Absorption: Closed cell nitrile matting eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids.
Chemical Resistant: Mats are impervious to acids, chemicals, and petroleum products. Samples available for testing.
Antimicrobial: Compound added as part of manufacturing process to prevent mold, mildew, and bacterial growth.
Safety Beveled: Reduce trips, service carts roll over mats with ease.
User friendly: Lightweight and easy to clean.
Non-allergenic: Latex and silicone free.
US Factory Customization: Call (833) 408-0500 to discuss custom shapes, sizes, patterns, logos, and more.
24 Month Warranty: Life expectancy of 3-8 years.
- Made in USA
Ortho Mat Details
World’s leading industrial anti-fatigue matting. The human resource manager’s solution to slips and falls and the softest, most comfortable mat on the planet – don’t be fooled by cheap imitations.
- Black, gray, or terra cotta colors. Bonded yellow 3 inch safety stripe available, call (833) 408-0500 for quote.
- Original aggressive top and bottom for oily areas. Custom patterns, logos and colors are available, call (833) 408-0500 for details.
- 3/4-Inch-thick matting fabricated from superior closed cell virgin nitrile rubber.
- Various widths from 22-48 inches available in in-stock sizes or continuous lengths up to 75 feet.
- All mats are approximate in size with a tolerance of +/- 1 Inch. (Sponge products are not zero tolerance materials due to expansion and contraction).
- Clean with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid-based cleaners. Okay to steam clean, maximum temperature of 250 degrees.
- Burn test: UL94 HBF self-extinguished in 10 seconds, burned 1/4 inch.
- Ultimate durability, non-slip properties, and chemical resistance.
- Automotive manufacturing
- Assembly lines
- Chemical plants
- Furniture manufacturing
- Service counters
- Shipping & receiving areas
- Clerk & register
- Factories & fabrication facilities
- Mechanic areas
- Maintenance Rooms/Security Stations
- Steel factories
- Utility truck buckets
- Parts manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing cells
- All applications requiring employees to stand