Made in USA. Ships Free.
Ortho 2 Mat from ProTech
Pattern Top and Bottom For Oily Areas
Custom Lengths Manufactured at Standard Widths
- PRICE SHOWN IS PER LINEAR FOOT AT SELECTED WIDTH
- SELECT QUANTITY: 1 = 1 FOOT
- MINIMUM ORDER IS 6 FEET
- MAXIMUM ORDER IS 75 FEET PER ROLL
- 7-10 DAY LEAD TIME
- CALL (833) 408-0500 WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR FURTHER CUSTOMIZATION
About Ortho 2 Mat
Closed cell nitrile mats made in the USA promote employee safety and wellness, improve productivity and morale, and mitigate exposure to prolonged cold, heat, and vibration. The ultimate anti-fatigue solution for all industries and the reduction of strains, pains, and worker’s compensation claims related to prolonged standing.
Anti-Fatigue: Ergonomically designed to reduce back, leg, foot, and ankle fatigue. Reduces spinal compression. Increases circulation.
Anti-Slip: National Floor Safety Institute Approved – Non-slip quality tested 40% higher than any other sponge mat.
Anti-Absorption: Closed cell nitrile matting eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids.
Chemical Resistant: Mats are impervious to acids, chemicals, and petroleum products. Samples available for testing.
Safety Beveled: Reduce trips, service carts roll over mats with ease.
User friendly: Lightweight and easy to clean.
Non-allergenic: Latex and silicone free.
US Factory Customization: Call (833) 408-0500 to discuss custom shapes, sizes, patterns, logos, and more.
24 Month Warranty: Life expectancy of 3-8 years.
- Made in USA
Ortho 2 Mat Details
World’s leading industrial anti-fatigue matting. The human resource manager’s solution to slips and falls and the softest, most comfortable mat on the planet – don’t be fooled by cheap imitations.
- Black color with original aggressive top and bottom pattern for oily areas. (Yellow safety striping is available, call (833) 408-0500 for quote.)
- 3/4-Inch-thick matting fabricated from closed cell virgin nitrile rubber.
- Various widths from 24-48 inches available in continuous lengths up to 75 feet.
- All mats are approximate in size with a tolerance of +/- 1 Inch. (Sponge products are not zero tolerance materials due to expansion and contraction).
- Clean with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid-based cleaners. Okay to steam clean, maximum temperature of 200 degrees.
- Burn test: UL94 HBF self-extinguished in 10 seconds, burned 1/4 inch.
- Non-slip properties: Dry applications – Good. Wet/Oily/Slippery applications – Fair.
- For superior durability, non-slip properties, and chemical resistance, please consider Ortho Mat instead of the Ortho 2 Mat.
- Automotive manufacturing
- Assembly lines
- Chemical plants
- Furniture manufacturing
- Service counters
- Shipping & receiving areas
- Clerk & register
- Factories & fabrication facilities
- Mechanic areas
- Maintenance Rooms/Security Stations
- Steel factories
- Utility truck buckets
- Parts manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing cells
- All applications requiring employees to stand