Duro Ortho Mat from ProTech
Fire-Retardant, Self Extinguishing Hard Top Floor Matting For Welding and Machining Shops
Closed cell nitrile mats made in the USA promote employee safety and wellness, improve productivity and morale, and mitigate exposure to prolonged cold, heat, and vibration. The ultimate anti-fatigue solution for all industries and the reduction of strains, pains, and worker’s compensation claims related to prolonged standing.
Duro Hard Top: Fire-retardant, self extinguishing mat withstands hot metal sparks and is metal chip resistant.
Anti-Fatigue: Ergonomically designed to reduce back, leg, foot, and ankle fatigue. Reduces spinal compression. Increases circulation.
Anti-Slip: National Floor Safety Institute Approved.
Anti-Absorption: Closed cell nitrile matting eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids.
Chemical Resistant: Mats are impervious to acids, chemicals, and petroleum products. Samples available for testing.
Safety Beveled: Reduce trips, service carts roll over mats with ease.
User friendly: Lightweight and easy to clean.
Non-allergenic: Latex and silicone free.
US Factory Customization: Call (833) 408-0500 to discuss custom shapes, sizes, patterns, logos, and more.
24 Month Warranty: Life expectancy of 3-8 years.
- Made in USA
Ortho Mat Details
World’s leading industrial anti-fatigue matting. The human resource manager’s solution to slips and falls and the softest, most comfortable mat on the planet – don’t be fooled by cheap imitations
- Duro Top is extremely spark retardant. Manufacturer cut 1/4” plate steel 12” from the mat with a plasma cutter, resulting in NO damage to Duro Ortho Mats.
- 3/4-Inch-thick matting fabricated from superior closed cell virgin nitrile rubber.
- Various sizes available in in-stock sizes or continuous lengths up to 25 feet.
- All mats are approximate in size with a tolerance of +/- 1 Inch. (Sponge products are not zero tolerance materials due to expansion and contraction).
- Clean with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid-based cleaners. Okay to steam clean.
- Excellent non-slip properties.
- Welding shops
- Machining areas
- Automotive manufacturing
- Assembly lines
- Chemical plants
- Furniture manufacturing
- Factories & fabrication facilities
- Mechanic areas
- Maintenance Rooms/Security Stations
- Steel factories
- All applications requiring employees to stand