Ortho Tuff Skin Signature Series Standing/Kneeling Mat
The last personal comfort mat you will ever buy!
24 x 36 Inch closed cell nitrile mats made in the USA promote employee safety and wellness, improve productivity and morale, and mitigate exposure to prolonged cold, heat, and vibration. The ultimate anti-fatigue solution for all industries and the reduction of strains, pains, and worker’s compensation claims related to prolonged standing.
Ultra-Durable: Featuring exclusive TUFF Skin protective coating
Anti-Fatigue: Ergonomically designed to reduce back, leg, foot, and ankle fatigue. Reduces spinal compression. Increases circulation.
Anti-Slip: National Floor Safety Institute Approved – Non-slip quality tested 40% higher than any other sponge mat.
Anti-Absorption: Closed cell nitrile matting eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids.
Chemical Resistant: Mats are impervious to acids, chemicals, and petroleum products. Samples available for testing.
2 Inch Safety Bevel with Rounded Corners: Reduce trips, service carts roll over mats with ease.
Texture Coated Backside: Helps keep the mat in place on polished floors or carpet
User friendly: Lightweight and easy to clean.
Non-allergenic: Latex and silicone free.
US Factory Customization: Call (833) 408-0500 to discuss custom shapes, sizes, patterns, logos, and more.
18-24 Month Warranty: Life expectancy of 3-8 years. (18 month for Ortho 2, 24 month for Ortho 1 and Duro Ortho)
- Made in USA
Ortho TUFF Skin Mat Details
World’s leading industrial anti-fatigue matting. The human resource manager’s solution to slips and falls and the softest, most comfortable mat on the planet – don’t be fooled by cheap imitations.
- 3/4-Inch-thick matting fabricated from superior closed cell virgin nitrile rubber.
- All mats are approximate in size with a tolerance of +/- 1 Inch. (Sponge products are not zero tolerance materials due to expansion and contraction).
- Clean with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid-based cleaners. Okay to steam clean, maximum temperature of 250 degrees.
- Burn test: UL94 HBF self-extinguished in 10 seconds, burned 1/4 inch.
- Industrial work cell/stations
- Hotel front end departments
- Security & ticket booths
- Cashier & counting cages
- Gyms & golf service areas
- Table top mats
- Stand up forklift pads
- Equipment box liners
- Automotive manufacturing
- Assembly lines
- Chemical plants
- Furniture manufacturing
- Service counters
- Shipping & receiving areas
- Clerk & register
- Factories & fabrication facilities
- Mechanic areas
- Machinist areas
- Welding shops
- Maintenance Rooms/Security Stations
- Steel factories
- Utility truck buckets
- Parts manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing cells
- All applications requiring employees to stand