Made to Order in Ohio. Available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
Carbon Armour FR Sleeve
Fabric/Material: 6.4 oz. OPF Blend
Lightweight fabric offers superior protection against burns caused by sparks and/or welding spatter
Excellent comfort and durable protection
Exceptional tensile and tear strength
FR fabric will not melt, drip or ignite
Thumbhole for added coverage of the palm and back of hand
High resistant to pinholes
Moisture wicking and fast drying
Available in 20" or 23" lengths
Elastic on ends for added comfort
Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
Featuring the latest OPF carbon fabric technology
Anti-static fabric meets requirements for shielding factor and half decay time
Made in the USA
Heat Resistant Sleeve Certifications
Anti-Static per EN 1149-5
EN ISO 11611 A1, Class 2; A2, Class 2; 6.8 impact of spatter, Class 2; 6.9 heat transfer (radiation), Class 1
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: Regular & Jumbo
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach, chlorine, or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Turn garment inside out prior to laundering. Machine wash cold with like colors (Max. 105ºF / 41ºC) Tumble dry low (Max. 140ºF / 60ºC)
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.