Made in Ohio. In stock.
Additional sizes available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
Power Grid Fleece FR Balaclava
When the job has to get done no matter how cold the weather is, FR cold weather accessories such as the Power Grid® FR Fleece Balaclava provide warmth and protection with unmatched comfort. The fleece balaclava is inherently flame resistant and adjusts to cover everything but your eyes. This FR balaclava face mask gives you various options to stay comfortable and provide protection from flash fires, an arc flash as well as the cold.
The balaclava is an essential piece of head gear for anyone working outside in extreme cold, needing FR/AR head protection. The polar grid FR Fleece Balaclava slips easily over your head and is convertible. Made with soft, flame resistant technology, it offers four-way stretch for adjustable comfort that can be brought up to cover everything but your eyes, or moved down to expose your nose and mouth. Always lightweight and breathable, this FR/AR balaclava will not disappoint!
- Arc Rating: 20 cal/cm².
- CAT 2.
- Fabric/Material: 9.6 oz. FR POLARTEC® POWER GRID™ Fleece.
- Multiple ways to wear.
- Inherently FR, protection will not wash or wear out.
- Flat lock seams for maximum comfort.
- Four-way stretch for comfort and flexibility.
- Grid fabric technology allows superior breathability.
- High performance moisture wicking.
- Warmth without the weight.
- FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite.
- Made in the USA.
Power Grid Fleece FR Balaclava Compliance
- Arc Rating: 20 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
Power Grid Fleece FR Balaclava Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach. DO NOT use fabric softener. DO NOT iron. DO NOT dry clean.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Machine wash warm (Max. 105ºF / 41ºC). Tumble dry low heat.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.