Made in USA | Orders > $200 Ship Free | In Stock
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 for additional lengths and sizes.
Fleece FR Hard Hat Liner
Stay warm without the weight with the Fleece FR Hard Hat Liner that features FR hook and loop closure and hook and loop tabs to attach to your hard hat. Made from Dupont Nomex fleece, this liner was made to deliver superior warmth in cold climates.
Designed for cold weather conditions, the Nomex Fleece Hard Hat Liner is a winter mainstay. Substantial, yet lightweight, this FR/AR head protection fits snuggly around your head and ears, fastens securely at the neck and features tabs for securing to a hard hat.
- Arc Rating: 24 cal/cm².
Fabric/Material: 8.5 oz. DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA Fleece.
Made from Dupont™ Nomex® fleece.
Superior warmth in cold climates.
Warmth without the weight.
FR hook and loop closure.
Hook and loop tabs to attach to hard hat.
- Made in the USA.
DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber provides lightweight, durable, heat and flame resistant solutions. Made of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, and 2% anti-static materials, Nomex® IIIA is engineered to absorb moisture and dry quickly. Nomex fiber - protection that can’t be washed out or worn away and help keep the wearer safe from the everyday hazards they face on the job. PPE garments made with Nomex provide superior heat, flame and arc flash protection, while providing lightweight, comfortable solutions that meets or exceeds industry standards.
Fleece FR Hard Hat Liner Certifications
Arc Rating: 24 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
Fleece FR Hard Hat Liner Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach, chlorine, or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash fabric separately from other fabrics. Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Dry using warm cycle, remove immediately after finished
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.