POTENTIAL BACK ORDER NOTICE
IT MAY TAKE UP TO 4-6 WEEKS TO FULFILL ORDERS PLACED FOR THIS PRODUCT TODAY.
ORDER NOW TO SAVE YOUR PLACE IN LINE.
National Safety Apparel is making as many of this item as they can each day. Call (833) 408-0500 to arrange expedited shipping once your apparel has been made.
FR Fleece 3-in-1 Hood
Designed for cold weather conditions, the FR Fleece 3-in-1 Hood combines a fleece hood with an adjustable inner facial liner and neck gaiter. The breathable FR fabric is quick drying and wicks moisture away from the skin for comfort and warmth. Read on for several unique ways to wear the 3-in-1 hood.
This FR/AR Fleece 3-in-1 Hood, designed for the harshest of weather conditions, takes FR head protection a step further to protect you in several ways. Cinch up the hood close around your face with the adjustable draw string hood, and keep the inner facial liner down; or pull the liner up for more protection from the wind and cold. The fleece 3-in-1 FR hood is lightweight, breathable and fast drying for warmth without the weight. The inner liner wicks away moisture from the skin for another measure of added comfort and warmth. Top off your FR clothing with this great FR hood!
Arc Rating: 15 cal/cm²
Fabric/Material: 8.5 oz. NOMEX IIIA Fleece (Hood) / 5.5 oz. FR Control 2.0 (Neck gaiter/face cover)
Adjustable drawstring hood
Combines a fleece hood with an adjustable inner facial liner/neck gaiter
Several unique ways to wear
Warmth without the weight
Breathable and quick drying FR Fabric
Wicks moisture away from the skin for comfort and warmth (inner liner)
Designed for cold weather conditions
- One Size Fits Most
- Color: Navy
Made in the USA
Fleece 3-in-1 Hood Certifications
Arc Rating: 15 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: One Size Fits Most
Fleece 3-in-1 Hood Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach, chlorine, or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash fabric separately from other fabrics. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Hang dry when possible or low heat when necessary.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.