Made in Ohio. Common sizes in stock.
Additional sizes available with 4+ week lead time.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss size availability, garment customization or stocking this item.
Fire and Arc Flash Resistant Lab Coat
The FR Lab Coat features UltraSoft FR fabric that will not melt, drip, or ignite and it’s lightweight and breathable design provides comfort and protection for the wearer. This lab coat features a covered snap front closure and exterior breast pocket and two front lower pockets for making this coat both practical and functional.\
Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm²
Fabric/Material: 9 oz. Westex® UltraSoft®
FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
Covered snap front closure
Exterior breast pocket and two front lower pockets
Lightweight and breathable design
Dual certified to protect against flash fire and arc flash hazards
Standard coat length is 42"
- Made in the USA
For enhanced protection Westex® UltraSoft is the premium choice for superior comfort, improved safety and above average durability. With a unique blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon UltraSoft garments provide a smooth feel for increased comfort and the inherently FR material delivers exceptional performance in reliability when laundered correctly. Technology advanced Westex® UltraSoft is the gold standard in advanced flame resistant fabric and will be the garment you trust for comfort, protection and durability.
FR Lab Coat Certifications
Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
FR Lab Coat Sizing Chart
FR Lab Coat Care Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Dry Cleanable. Machine wash warm (Max. 165ºF / 74ºC). Detergent only.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.