Made in Ohio. Common sizes in stock.
Additional sizes available in 1-5 weeks.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss customization options.
DRIFIRE FR Lightweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt
The DRIFIRE FR short sleeve tee will be your favorite base layer or a stand-alone shirt. Stay protected in this shirt that goes the distance in all day wear for lightweight comfort, odor control and breathability.
This short sleeve shirt goes the distance in comfort and breathability while offering the protection you expect from DRIFIRE. This shirt offers a ribbed collar to maintain shape and the exterior labeling is beneficial to quickly identify compliance. Inherently Flame Resistant this lightweight breathable fabric and moisture management technology offers maximum comfort and odor control technology to help you stay focused on the job at hand. The DRIFIRE FR short sleeve shirt will be your go-to for protection and comfort, youƒll want one in both desert sand and navy blue. DRIFIRE - because you are sworn to defend.
Arc Rating: 4.5 cal/cm²
Fabric/Material: 5.4 oz. DRIFIRE Lite Baselayer
Lightweight, breathable fabric
Moisture-wicking technology to keep you dryer
Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
Odor control technology
Quickly identify compliance with exterior labeling
Ribbed collar maintains shape
Soft fabric prevents chafing and maximizes comfort
FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
- Color: Desert Sand or Navy
- Made in the USA
FR Lightweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt Certifications
Arc Rating: 4.5 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
FR Lightweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt Sizing Chart
FR Lightweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.