Made in Ohio. Common sizes in stock.
Additional sizes available with 4+ week lead time.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss size availability, garment customization or stocking this item.
TECGEN FR Work Pants
Durability and professional style combine in the TECGEN FR Work Pant. Dual certified to protect against flash fire and arc flash hazards, the TECGEN OPF Blend FR fabric will not melt, drip or ignite. A great alternative to a jean, these work pants are comfortable with lightweight fabric, reinforced stress points and dress style waistband and belt loops for a professional appearance.
- Arc Rating: 9.7 cal/cm²
Fabric/Material: 8.5 oz. TECGEN SELECT OPF Blend Twill
Dual certified to protect against flash fire and arc flash hazards
Dress style waistband
Reinforced stress points
Lightweight, breathable fabric
Two front and back pockets
Belt loops along waist
Button front closure with covered zip fly
Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
Unsurpassed moisture wicking
- Color: Navy
- Sizes: Waist: 30"-48" | Inseam: 28"-36"
TECGEN FR Work Pants Certifications
Arc Rating: 9.7 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Sizes: Waist: 30"-48" | Inseam: 28"-36"
TECGEN FR Work Pants Care Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Dry Cleanable. Turn garment inside out prior to laundering. Machine wash warm (Max. 140?§F / 60?§C). Tumble dry warm.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.