Free RPB Carry Bag with Purchase of Welding Respirator with C40 or PX5
The RPB® Carry Bag is a hardworking nylon duffel carry-all perfect for easily carrying your safety gear safely to the work site. Featuring separate compartments for your RPB gear, shoes, and other items, this bag works nearly as hard as you do.
- Material: Nylon.
- Comfortable size and stylish.
- Tough durability with exceptional versatility and a lightweight design.
- Comes with a removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap for extra comfort on the shoulders.
- Quick access front zipper for extra-large main compartment.
- Side compartment on each side of main compartment zip shut.
- Bungee net side pocket.
- RPB SKU 18-600
Learn more about the Z-Link Plus Welding Helmet or Z4 Welding Mask in the Tabs Above
Z-Link Plus Helmet with Visor
Z-Link Plus Welding Respirator
Respirator Helmet with Removable Flip-Up Visor
The result of user testing in demanding welding environments, professionals benefit from reduced downtime & fatigue resulting in increased productivity.
The Z-Link+ Visor clips directly onto the main visor, enabling you to lift your visor, check welds, & begin grinding.
The visor is easily removed at for extended grinding or other applications.
Made in the USA.
Z4 Mask with Visor
Z4 Welding Respirator
Respirator Mask with Flip-Up Visor
Welding/grinding respirator focused on comfort. Head harness & visor carefully developed for optimum weight distribution, resulting in the most ergonomically balanced welding respirator in the field.
The Z4 comprises a clear grinding visor with a flip-up welding visor for weld checks and grinding. Includes both shade 5 peripheral windows & opaque window blockers.
Dual air distribution system delivers air via an adjustable deflector to both the operator & the visor to eliminate fogging.
To further increase your comfort, the Z4® can also be fitted with the Comfort-Link™ padding system.
Made in the USA.
Why Loose Fit?
No-Fit Test Respiratory Protection and Compliance
Great for Beards, New Guys, and Part-Timers
Finding time to shave in the morning shouldn't impact a welder's long-term health. Forced air respirators surround a welder's head with a helmet or mask & face seal or shoulder shroud, keeping out dangerous welding fumes. Respirable breathing air is supplied from a clean air source like a compressed air tank, fixed air line, or personal PAPR.
Clean Air for Welders on the Go
The ergonomically designed, lightweight, battery powered PX4 Air Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is worn on the hip to supply HEPA filtered breathing air without the restriction of attached hoses.
Optical Protection and Clarity
ADF lens boasts an optical quality rating of 184.108.40.206 with the all-important 4th “1”. Angular dependence control guarantees uniform shading & distortion-free vision, allowing operators to work comfortably across different angles. Superior color definition in both open & activated states allows welders to easily identify heat definition & displays on equipment.
Respiratory Protection from Welding Fumes Matters
Long-term health effects of some welding fumes range from cancer to nervous system damage. According to OSHA, potential health effects of breathing welding fume include:
- Prolonged exposure may cause lung damage & various types of cancer, including lung, larynx & urinary tract
- Acute exposure to welding fume & gases can result in eye, nose & throat irritation, dizziness & nausea
- Health effects from some fumes include metal fume fever, stomach ulcers, kidney damage & nervous system damage
- Prolonged exposure to manganese fume can cause Parkinson’s–like symptoms
- Hexavalent Chromium (CR(VI)) causes cancer, targeting respiratory system, kidneys, liver, skin & eyes. Adverse health effects associated with Cr(VI) exposure include:
- Occupational asthma | Eye & nose irritation & damage | Perforated eardrums | Respiratory irritation & cancer | Kidney & liver damage | Pulmonary congestion & edema | Upper abdominal pain | Skin irritation | Erosion & discoloration of teeth | Contact dermatitis (long-lasting & more severe with repeat exposure) | Contact with non-intact skin can lead to ulceration (chrome ulcers)
Certified Protection & Compliance
These respirators have been rigorously tested in both controlled & field-testing environments. Certifications include
NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health)
ANSI Z87+ - High velocity impact for eye & face.
ANSI Z87W - Welding eye protection.
ANSI Z89.1 - Hard hat protection (Z-LINK+ ONLY)
Choosing an Air Flow Device
PX5 PAPR - Personal Air Purifier - Lightweight unit supplies HEPA filtered air without restriction of attached lines
C40 Climate Control Device- Boost productivity with air cooled up to 52°F (29°C) or warmed up to 33°F (18°C)