Gripps Electricians Trade Tool Tether Kit
An end-to-end solution covering the entire suite of hand and power tools used by Electricians.
Tethers up to 31 tools.
- 1 x H02056 Tape Measure Catch
- 1 x H01073 Bungee Tether Dual-Action
- 1 x H01068 Coil tether Single-Action
- 1 x H01021 Swivel Catch
- 10 x H01007 Tool Catch (Non-Conductive)
- 1 x H01010 V-Gripp Tape
- 1 x H01067 Webbing Wrist Tether Single-Action
- 1 x H01062 Coil Single-Action Wrist Tether â (Non-Conductive)
- 1 x H01142 Belt-Loop Anchor
- 1 x H01085-M Slip-On Wrist Anchor (Medium)
- 10 x H01030 Screwlock Cable - 3.0mm x 12cm / 0.1" x 4.75"
- 1 x H03044 Little Gripper Kit
Gripps: Conquer Gravity
Premium Tool Tethering & Drop Prevention Solutions
Born in Victoria, Australia, GRIPPS® are the global leaders in innovative and practical tool tethering solutions.
In Their Words:
Founded in 1993, GRIPPS® is dedicated to saving lives, through the implementation of innovative tool tethering solutions.
As global leaders in tool tethering, we work closely with partners across a wide range of industry sectors; engineering solutions to ensure that their workforce returned home safely after each shift.
This close alliance with industry allows us to benefit from constant clarification and refinement, with a focus on delivering tangible benefits through to the end user, by supplying meaningful safety solutions that support the individual task at hand.
Our safety initiatives are actively in use across the construction, renewable energy, oil and gas, utilities and mining sectors on projects all over the world including: Australia, North America, the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the UK.
Our mission is underpinned by our values of integrity, quality and total customer satisfaction.