Gripps Formworkers 5 Skin + Pouch Tool Belt Kits for Tool Tethering
Complete with five retractable holsters and a Bolt-Safe Pouch on a Reinforced Synthetic Work Belt, the 5 Skin Scaffolders Kit enables the wearer to customize their tooling.
Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018.
- Bolt-Safe Pouch to secure small items such as nuts and bolts.
- Five Holsters with retractor units.
- Load rated tether anchors for additional tethering points.
- Premium quality and lightweight.
Each kit contains:
- 1 x H01119 Reinforced Synthetic Work Belt.
- 1 x H02101 Bolt-Safe Pouch.
- 1 x H02018 Retractable Single Tool Holster.
- 2 x H02048 Retractable Ratchet/Wrench Holster.
- 1 x H02055 Retractable Tape Measure Holster.
- 1 x H02062 Claw Hammer Holster.
- 1 x H01073 Bungee Tether Dual Action.
Gripps: Conquer Gravity
Premium Tool Tethering & Drop Prevention Solutions
Born in Victoria, Australia, GRIPPS® are the global leaders in innovative and practical tool tethering solutions.
In Their Words:
Founded in 1993, GRIPPS® is dedicated to saving lives, through the implementation of innovative tool tethering solutions.
As global leaders in tool tethering, we work closely with partners across a wide range of industry sectors; engineering solutions to ensure that their workforce returned home safely after each shift.
This close alliance with industry allows us to benefit from constant clarification and refinement, with a focus on delivering tangible benefits through to the end user, by supplying meaningful safety solutions that support the individual task at hand.
Our safety initiatives are actively in use across the construction, renewable energy, oil and gas, utilities and mining sectors on projects all over the world including: Australia, North America, the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the UK.
Our mission is underpinned by our values of integrity, quality and total customer satisfaction.