Gripps Mule Tool Conquer Tool Tether Kit
Ready to conquer tool tethering once and for all?
Our NEW Mule Tool Conquer kit is a perfect combination of â small form factor meets wide array of tethering solutions.
This kit includes GRIPPS popular Mule Tool Backpack, an impressive range of connectors and tethers giving you immense versatility for ways to tether different tools. Protect your hands too with the GRIPPS C5 Eco Gloves also included. Impress the site safety manager, stop drops and tether with ease with this kit. Overall, this kit packs punch when it comes to tool tethering, hence it's name the Mule Tool Conquer Kit.
Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018.
- Mule Tool Backpack 20kg (H01141)
- Screwlock Cable 120mm 10 Pack (H01030-10)
- Tool Catch 12mm x 55mm 10 Pack (H01005-10)
- V-Gripp Tape 2.7m ea (H01010)
- Bungee Tether Single-Action - 2.5kg ea (H01072)
- Steel Cable Retractor Unit - 0.7kg ea (H01120)
- Ratch-It Kevlar Retractable Lanyard (H01125)
- Coil Tether Single-Action - 1.0kg ea (H01068)
- Little Gripper with GrippLink Kit (H03044P)
- Swivel Catch 130mm ea (H01021)
- Tape Measure Catch (H02056)
- Phone Gripper With Coil Tether (Non Conductive) (H02039P)
- C5 Eco Lite Glove - Size L (S21627-L)
- Webbing Wrist Tether Single-Action - 2.5kg 25cm ea (H01067)
Gripps: Conquer Gravity
Premium Tool Tethering & Drop Prevention Solutions
Born in Victoria, Australia, GRIPPS® are the global leaders in innovative and practical tool tethering solutions.
In Their Words:
Founded in 1993, GRIPPS® is dedicated to saving lives, through the implementation of innovative tool tethering solutions.
As global leaders in tool tethering, we work closely with partners across a wide range of industry sectors; engineering solutions to ensure that their workforce returned home safely after each shift.
This close alliance with industry allows us to benefit from constant clarification and refinement, with a focus on delivering tangible benefits through to the end user, by supplying meaningful safety solutions that support the individual task at hand.
Our safety initiatives are actively in use across the construction, renewable energy, oil and gas, utilities and mining sectors on projects all over the world including: Australia, North America, the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the UK.
Our mission is underpinned by our values of integrity, quality and total customer satisfaction.