Made in Ohio. Orders > $200 Ship Free. Common sizes in stock.
Additional sizes available with 4+ week lead time.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss size availability, garment customization or stocking this item.
VIZABLE® FR, Cat 2, Type R Class 2 Contractor Safety Vest
Garments made with the Westex® DH unique fabric blend are 10% lighter, breathe 3x better, have 2x improved tear strength and superior moisture wicking management. NFPA 2112 certified and NFPA 70E compliant, this innovative material is inherently flame resistant for the life of the garment making it an outstanding choice for arc flash and flash fire protection. The breakthrough technology delivers exceptional comfort, enhanced durability and safety making any Westex DH garment protection you’ll want to wear.
Arc Rating: 8.9 cal/cm².
Fabric/Material: 6.5 oz. Westex® DH.
Dual certified to protect against flash fire and arc flash hazards.
Moisture wicking and breathable fabric for improved comfort.
Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out.
FR hook and loop front closure.
FR silver reflective trim for increased comfort.
Tagless neckline and exterior labeling.
- Made in the USA.
VIZABLE FR & Arc Flash Hiviz Vest Compliance
Arc Rating: 8.9 cal/cm²
ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 2
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Personalization Processes Available:
- Screen Print
- Pad Print
- Full Color Heat Transfer
- Reflective Heat Transfer
- Leather Branding
- Embroidery & Embroidered Patches
- Fire Resistant Embroidery & Screen Printing
Sizing & Care
VIZABLE FR & Arc Flash Hiviz Safety Vest Care
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach. DO NOT use chlorine. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Turn inside out before washing. Machine wash cold (Max. 80ºF / 27ºC). Tumble dry low (Max. 140ºF / 60ºC).
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.