Made in USA. Orders > $100 Ship Free.
Hog Heaven III Mat 4471 and 4472
Durable Anti-Fatigue Non-Slip Ergonomic Floor Matting in Modular Tiles
Hog Heaven III Comfort Tiles provide a customizable matting solution for virtually any configuration. They offer outstanding anti-fatigue qualities and perform in various environments including those with oil, grease, and chemicals.
Modular - Hog Heaven III Comfort Linkable Mats and Modular Tiles feature a unique locking mechanism to ensure the mats remain tightly connected.
Comfortable - High-density, closed-cell nitrile-blended cushion provides excellent anti-fatigue qualities to help reduce the pain and fatigue associated with standing for long periods of time.
Safe - Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI); beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat and will not crack or curl.
Durable - Nitrile-blended cushion provides years of useful life and is molded, not glued, to the nitrile rubber surface so it will not separate.
Versatile - Welding safe; grease/oil resistant*; chemical resistant; ESD rating of electrically conductive.
- Tiles are 3/4" thick and available with black or OSHA-approved yellow striped border.
Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee - Manufacturer promises customers an unconditional, 100% satisfaction guarantee for the life of the product.
*The 100% nitrile rubber surface of Hog Heaven III Comfort is grease/oil proof while the nitrile-blended cushion is grease/oil resistant.
Available Hog Heaven III Mat Sizes
- 18" Center Tile: 18" x 18"
- 18" Side Tile: 18" x 21.875"
- 18" Corner Tile: 21.875" x 21.875"
- 36"Center Tile: 36" x 36"
- 36" Side Tile: 36" x 39.875"
- 36" Corner Tile: 39.875" x 39.875"
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Ground wire accessories available for use in electrically sensitive environments.
Hog Heaven Mats
Hog Heaven III Modular Floor Mat Specifications
Surface Material: Nitrile rubber
Cushion Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
Density: 7.0 to 9.0 lbs/ft3
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: Select 5/8 inch (0.6250" ) or 7/8 inch (0.8750").
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Durometer: 57
- Compression Deflection:
- 43.9% at 20 psi
- 60.2% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- Dry 0.74
- Wet 0.77
- ESD rating of electrically conductive:
- Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 9.4 x 10^5 ohms
- Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 9.3 x 10^5 ohms
- Meets requirements for ASTM/ESD S20.20 and ASTM/ESD S7.1
Hog Heaven III Anti-Fatigue Tiles Applications
Recommended for indoor use in industrial settings such as manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, machine shops, and areas where grease, oil, or chemicals may be present.
Hog Heaven mats and tiles can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
Hog Heaven III Comfort Modular Tiles Installation Help
There are three components in the Hog Heaven III Tile System: the corner tile, the side tile, and the middle tile.
The corner tile has a border on two adjacent sides.
The side tile has a border on one side.
The middle tile has no borders.
Each tile comes with an Anchor Pad on the back side. Please follow the instructions on the Anchor Pad to properly affix the tile to the floor. Begin with a clean floor, free of debris.
- Start with a corner tile and attach as many side tiles as needed to complete the width of the installation, ending with another corner tile. As you place tiles, make sure you are using the attached Anchor Pad to secure each tile (follow the instructions on the Anchor Pad which is attached to the backside of each tile).
- Beginning at the corner tile, attach as many side tiles as needed to complete the length of the installation, ending with another corner tile.
- Beginning in one corner, fill in the remaining center space with as many middle tiles as needed to complete the installation. Please note: To avoid pinch points, cut out the tile around equipment.
Avoid pushing carts on Hog Heaven III Comfort Tiles. Workstations with cart traffic should use Hog Heaven III Traffic Tiles in the path of the cart.
How to Cut Hog Heaven III Tile Corners:
You will need cut-resistant gloves, a linoleum knife, and a metal straight edge.
- To cut an inside corner on modular tiles, lay out the entire area of tiles making sure to overlap the side tiles forming the desired inside corner.
- Lay a metal straight edge at a 45 degrees angle on top of the inside corner. Make sure to lift up the top overlap edging with the metal edge in place to see where the cut will end up to ensure you will be satisfied with the location.
- Hold the metal straight edge firmly by placing downward pressure on it. Using a linoleum knife, make one firm, clean cut through both tiles. A utility knife will not cut deep enough through both tiles, and you will end up making two or three cuts (and the angles may not line up perfectly).
- You should have two pieces from each tile after the cut is made. Remove those pieces.5. After making the cut, lay the inside corners of the two tiles side by side. Some users choose to glue the corner together. This can be done by adding a few drops of super glue to one side of the edging and attaching it to the other.