The all-in-one solution in protective eyewear, Genesis XC eyewear sets the standard for extra coverage and extra comfort on the job. Its design extends protection and offers more than 180 degrees of peripheral coverage. Additionally, its ergonomically balanced MMT — Multi- Material Technology® frame provides exceptional all-day comfort. With the Rx lens insert, it offers an alternative for workers requiring vision correction. It holds Rx lenses snugly inside the comfortable Genesis XC eyewear, shielding expensive prescription lenses from damage. The Genesis XC provides all-day comfort and coverage, and especially for prescription lens wearers, nothing protects like Genesis XC with the Rx lens insert.
- Extended wrap-around lens for extra cheek and extra side coverage (up to 20% more)
- Rx lens insert shields expensive prescription lenses from damage
- Soft, flexible nose fingers conform to fit a variety of nasal profiles
- Easy and economical lens replacement system
- Adjustable temples and lens inclination for custom fit
- Available with cushioned temples for all-day comfort
- Wide variety of replacement lens options
- Lifetime frame guarantee
- Made in USA
- Select Lens Coatings
- HydroShield™ - The dual action Uvex HydroShield Anti-Fog lens coating provides 90X longer-lasting fog-free performance than the majority of other anti-fog products - even after extended wear and repeated cleanings. And it provides 2X greater scratch resistance than our next best anti-fog coating.
- Ultra-Dura® - This hard coat is one of the toughest anti-scratch coatings in the world. Permanently bonded to the lens, it offers unparalleled scratch and chemical resistance.
- Uvextreme® - Anti-fog coating offers great, dual-action performance under the demanding hot and humid conditions for long lasting fog-free view.
- ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) - Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact)
- ANSI.Z.87.1/1989, CA 18,819 - ANSI.Z.87.1/1989, CA 18,819
- CSA Z94.3 - Tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- Military V0 - Meets military V0 ballistic test for impact
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Airborne Particulates
- Electrical & Arc
- Low Visibility