Pack of 10 Pairs of Glasses.
Designed with proprietary Uvex Floating Lens technology, an expandable wrap-around brow, soft temple tip pads and nosepiece, the Uvex Protégé provides workers with exceptional comfort and flexible style. The Uvex Protégé delivers sport-styling, lightweight comfort and flexible design — all weighing less than an ounce. Comfort never felt so light.
- Proprietary floating lens design offers increased flexibility and fit
- Ultra lightweight design at only 27.5 grams, weighs less than one ounce
- Secure wrap-around brow expands to fit a wide range of users
- Soft temple tip pads provide a secure fit
- Soft, clear nose pads prevent slipping
- Lifetime frame guarantee
- ANSI Z87+ - Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) standard
- ANSI Z.87.1/1989, CA 19,067 - Meets ANSI.Z.87.1/1989, CA 19,067
- CSA Z94.3 - Tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- Military V0 - Meets military V0 ballistic test for impact
- HydroShield™ - The dual action Uvex HydroShield Anti-Fog lens coating provides 90X longer-lasting fog-free performance than the majority of other anti-fog products - even after extended wear and repeated cleanings. And it provides 2X greater scratch resistance than our next best anti-fog coating.
- Ultra-Dura® - This hard coat is one of the toughest anti-scratch coatings in the world. Permanently bonded to the lens, it offers unparalleled scratch and chemical resistance.
- Uvextreme® - Anti-fog coating offers great, dual-action performance under the demanding hot and humid conditions for long lasting fog-free view.
- Food Services
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Airborne Particulates
- Electrical & Arc
- Low Visibility