Made in Ohio. Ships Free.
Navy Fleece Zip Front FR Sweatshirt
The navy fleece zip front sweatshirt is ready when you are to keep you warm, comfortable and protected on the job and when inclement weather strikes. A great layering piece, this full zip front with covered closure makes it easy to take on and off as you need throughout your day. The two large front pockets are both functional and durable for carrying what you need. This hoodie features exceptionally soft 2-sided Nomex fleece for warmth and protection and is inherently flame resistant. Made in the USA and NFPA 70E compliant, this sweatshirt is an excellent choice for comfort, layering and protection.
Garments made with DupontTM Nomex fabric are inherently flame resistant. That means there is no wearing or washing out of the flame resistance, which gives you the peace of mind that the flame-resistant protection is always there for the life of the garment. By meeting the ASTM F1506 standard for arc flash, this fabric makes an outstanding choice for arc flash and flash fire protection.
Arc Rating: 15 cal/cm²
Fabric/Material: 8.5 oz. NOMEX IIIA Fleece
Exceptionally soft 2-sided Nomex fleece for warmth and protection
Large drawstring hood with cord locks that fits over hard hat
2 large front pockets
FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
Generous cut allows for unrestricted movement
Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
- Color: Navy
- Made in the USA
Fleece Zip Front FR Sweatshirt Certifications
Arc Rating: 15 cal/cm²
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
Fleece Zip Front FR Sweatshirt Care Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Dry Cleanable. Machine wash warm (Max. 120?§F / 50?§C). Detergent only.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.