Made in Ohio. Ships Free. Common sizes in stock.
Additional sizes & colors available with 4+ week lead time.
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 to discuss size availability, garment customization or stocking this item.
FR AR Extreme Weather Jacket (Type R Class 3) and Bib Overall (Class E)
Lightweight 8.3 oz. CAT 3 Protection
Never be caught off-guard when foul weather strikes with the Hydrolite FR 2.0 extreme weather kit. The next generation in foul weather gear, Hydrolite FR 2.0 gear provides comfortable protection from arc flash and flash fire hazards in all foul weather conditions, wind, rain, sleet, snow, ice or any combination.
- Arc Rating: 31 cal/cm².
- CAT 3.
- Fabric/Material: 8.3 oz. GORE-TEX PYRAD®.
- Waterproof garments pass a one-hour storm shower test.
- Exceeds the ANSI 107 requirements.
- Fast drying lightweight and breathable FR fabric.
- Anti-wicking feature prevents moisture migration inside garment.
- Snap off adjustable hood fits with and without hard hat.
- Covered D-ring opening for fall protection.
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets and two front pockets.
- Heavy duty quick release suspender system with 6" elastic on each strap.
- Front bib pocket and snap fly closure.
- Covered zipper closure on legs.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ FR segmented silver reflective trim.
- Covered zip front closure.
- Two front pockets with hook and loop closure flaps.
Made in the USA.
HYDROLITE FR 2.0 Extreme Weather Suit Compliance
- Arc Rating: 31 cal/cm²
- CAT 3
- NFPA 70E
ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 (coat); ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E (bib)
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F2733
- ASTM F1891
- OSHA 1910.269
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
HYDROLITE FR 2.0 Extreme Weather Suit Sizing Chart
HYDROLITE FR 2.0 Extreme Weather Suit Care Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach or chlorine. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. DO NOT dry clean.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash separately from other garments. Machine wash warm (max. 120°F/50°C) using mild detergent. Rinse 4 times (adding extra rinse to standard 3-rinse cycle) to remove all soil and detergent residues. Dawn Dish Liquid is recommended for oil based stains. Pre-treat the area, soak for stubborn stains or mild stain treatments may be used. Ensure the product is completely rinsed from the fabric before drying.
- Drying: Turn garment inside out before drying. Tumble dry using permanent press setting (medium). Tumble drying is recommended to protect garment's water repellent treatment.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of the garment.