Made in USA | In Stock | Ships Free
Contact us or call (833) 408-0500 for additional lengths, sizes, and colors.
HYDROLITE FR 2.0 Extreme Weather Bib Overall - Class E
Hydrolite FR gear is the next generation in foul weather gear and provides comfortable protection from arc flash and flash fire hazards in all foul weather conditions; wind, rain, sleet, snow, ice or any combination.
- Arc Rating: 31 cal/cm².
- CAT 3.
- Fabric/Material: 8.3 oz. GORE-TEX PYRAD®.
- Waterproof garments pass a one-hour storm shower test.
- Exceeds the ANSI 107 requirements.
- Fast drying lightweight and breathable fabric.
- Heavy duty quick release suspender system.
- Front bib pocket and snap fly closure.
- Covered zipper closure on legs.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ FR segmented silver reflective trim.
- 6" elastic on each strap.
Made in the USA.
HYDROLITE FR 2.0 Extreme Weather Bib Overall Compliance
Arc Rating: 31 cal/cm²
ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E
Your Logo Here
Make safety personal with product customization!
Call (833) 408-0500 or email Sales@X1Safety.com to add your logo, text, or more to this product.
Personalization Available On Most:
- Clothing & Apparel
- Safety Glasses
- Hard Hats
Sizing & Care
HYDROLITE FR 2.0 Extreme Weather Bib Overall Sizing Chart
HYDROLITE FR 2.0 Extreme Weather Bib Overall Care Instructions
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach or chlorine. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. DO NOT dry clean.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash separately from other garments. Machine wash warm (max. 120°F/50°C) using mild detergent. Rinse 4 times (adding extra rinse to standard 3-rinse cycle) to remove all soil and detergent residues. Dawn Dish Liquid is recommended for oil based stains. Pre-treat the area, soak for stubborn stains or mild stain treatments may be used. Ensure the product is completely rinsed from the fabric before drying.
- Drying: Turn garment inside out before drying. Tumble dry using permanent press setting (medium). Tumble drying is recommended to protect garment's water repellent treatment.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of the garment.