Majestic Glove SKU 37-3565
- Cut Level: ANSI A3, EN 5
- 15-gauge light knit high performance glove made with Dyneema® Diamond Technology for cut resistance
- Exceptional micro foam nitrile palm coating offers 360° of breathability
- Diffuses heat away from hands keeping them cool
- Reinforced flat nitrile thumb crotch to extend the life of the glove
- Enhanced dirt masking properties & washable, maximizing cost efficiency
- Touch screen capable
- Long knit cuff for more secure fit and increased cut protection
- Color coded hem for easy identification of size
- Pre-curved to minimize hand fatigue
The Right Palm Coating for the Right Job
When choosing the right glove, it is important to determine which coating will provide the best protection and proper grip to accomplish your task. A glove’s coating intensifies grip, and increases protection in cut, abrasion, and chemical exposure. Appropriate grip can help prevent hand injuries and impact work performance by reducing hand fatigue, maintaining control, and avoiding slips & drops.
Majestic’s Micro Foam Nitrile
Provides an excellent grip on wet surfaces, specifically oil. The air infused foam nitrile is chemically engineered to create pockets for liquid to be absorbed into the surface and move so the surface stays clear, allowing for a better grip on slippery surfaces.
Setting the Standard in Cut Resistance
Hand injuries are among the most common work-related injuries. Keeping workers safe from cuts and abrasions demands the right kind of hand protection for the right job. Majestic’s Cut-Less line offers one of the industry’s widest range of cut resistant gloves and sleeves. With advanced engineered material combined with exceptional grip coatings, you’re sure to find the hand protection you need to perform at the highest level.
Majestic’s Cut-Less with Dyneema® & Cut-Less with Dyneema® Diamond™
Dyneema® and Dyneema® Diamond Technology offers the leading combination of cut protection, comfort and durability. At pound-for-pound fifteen times stronger than steel, Dyneema® is the world’s strongest fiber. By radiating heat away from hands, Dyneema® keeps hands cool, providing all day comfort.