Majestic Glove SKU 31-1365
- Cut Level: ANSI A4, EN D
- 18-gauge light seamless knit high performance material combines the cut resistant properties of Kevlar® with fantastic grip, dexterity, and wear resistance
- Kevlar® fiber offers remarkable protection from cuts and heat
- Exceptional micro foam nitrile palm coating offers 360° of breathability
- Enhanced dirt masking properties
- Touch screen capable
- Long knit cuff for more secure fit and increased cut protection
- Color coded hem for easy identification of size
The Right Palm Coating for the Right Job
When choosing the right glove, it is important to determine which coating will provide the best protection and proper grip to accomplish your task. A glove’s coating intensifies grip, and increases protection in cut, abrasion, and chemical exposure. Appropriate grip can help prevent hand injuries and impact work performance by reducing hand fatigue, maintaining control, and avoiding slips & drops.
Majestic’s Micro Foam Nitrile
Provides an excellent grip on wet surfaces, specifically oil. The air infused foam nitrile is chemically engineered to create pockets for liquid to be absorbed into the surface and move so the surface stays clear, allowing for a better grip on slippery surfaces.
Setting the Standard in Cut Resistance
Hand injuries are among the most common work-related injuries. Keeping workers safe from cuts and abrasions demands the right kind of hand protection for the right job. Majestic’s Cut-Less line offers one of the industry’s widest range of cut resistant gloves and sleeves. With advanced engineered material combined with exceptional grip coatings, you’re sure to find the hand protection you need to perform at the highest level.
Majestic’s Cut-Less with DuPont™ Kevlar®
DuPont™ Kevlar® patented technology makes lightweight, high performing fiber. Kevlar® engineered yarns provide tremendous levels of cut, heat and durability protection because Kevlar® fiber is not only incredibly cut-resistant but inherently flame-resistant so it won’t burn, support combustion, or melt—making it a smart choice for those who encounter both cut and heat on the job.