- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool
- Dura-Mesh®shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- Softspun®lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Can be used against most welding fumes
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
2310 & 15 N99 Advantages
LAST LONGER, USE FEWER
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
EASY FIT, MORE COMFORT
The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means workers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
HIGHER LEVEL OF PROTECTION
N99 for a higher level of protection. NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil. Suitable for most welding applications. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
Welding, Soldering, Brazing, Metal Working, Grinding, Sanding, Cement Work, Metal Pouring, Underground Mining, Textile Manufacturing
Manufacturer Model/Part Numbers 2315 N99, 2310 N99
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.