Pre-assembled Respirator Kit
Ready to go right out of the bag for unsurpassed convenience and time savings.
- Includes 7000 Series facepiece and 7600 Multi-Gas/Vapor Smart cartridges
- Use with #8910 N95, #8970 R95, or #7940 P100 filters against particulates
7600 Multi-Gas/Vapor Smart Cartridge Features:
- Simplifies inventory by reducing the need to stock multiple cartridge types
- Approved for nine common gas/vapors
- Cartridge selection made simpler and misuse reduced
- Replaces up to five gas/vapor cartridges
- Ideal for use against multiple hazards in the same workplace
- Re-order 7600 Multi-Gas/Vapor Smart Cartridges
7000 Series Reusable Respirator Features:
- Sleek design for modern, high-tech look and increased worker acceptance
- Light weight design plus extra-wide sealing area provides all-day comfort
- Low profile, compact design fits well under welding helmets and with safety glasses
- Mask drops down for convenient storage around the neck or locks down for custom fit
- Adjustable head cradle and curved neck buckles for extra comfort.
- Wide field of vision
- Maintenance made simple with very few replacement parts
- Available pre-assembled and also as individual components
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
7000 Series Advantages
EASY TO WEAR
The 7000 Series half mask respirators are specifically designed to comfortably conform to facial contours and with a modern look that increases worker acceptance. The curved neck buckle and adjustable head cradle ensure a comfortable, custom fit for most users and without pressure points.
LIGHTWEIGHT & LOW PROFILE
Workers will enjoy the all-day comfort that comes from the lightweight 7000 Series masks. The low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets.
DROP DOWN/LOCK DOWN STRAP
In drop down mode the mask can be conveniently stored around the neck while on the go. Switch the strap to lock down position for quick donning of a mask pre-adjusted for personal comfort.
MAINTENANCE MADE SIMPLE
Very few replacement parts and super-simple disassembly make cleaning and maintaining the 7000 Series easy
Degreasing, forging, foundries, heat treating operations, paper making, rendering, rubber manufacturing, manufacture and use of adhesives, dry cleaning, pesticide or fumigant manufacture and application, treatment of timber and wood products, manufacture and use of inks, printing, manufacture of cosmetic preparations, perfumes and pharmaceuticals, flour bleaching, agriculture, tobacco industry, mining, trucking, manufacture of roofing and asphalt products, petrochemical plants. Aluminum processing, electroplating, lime kilns, rayon textile plants, etching and polishing of glass, chemical processing, manufacture of paints and dyes, soap making, timber preserving, laboratories, uranium enrichment, coal-fired utilities, fluorocarbon and fluoride production, ceramics and cement work, fertilizer manufacture, preserving food and wine, fiberglass manufacture, treatment of leather hides, petroleum distillation, pulp and paper manufacture, foundries, and smelters. Manufacture of fertilizer, textiles, paper or rubber, synthesis of nitric acid, synthetic resins, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, extraction of metal ores,treatment of scrap metal, petroleum refining, photographic chemicals, blueprinting, electroplating, production of dyes. Synthesis of formaldehyde resins, chelating agents and dyes, textile manufacturing, tanning operations, manufacture of particle board, plywood, sandpaper, grinding wheels, embalming.
Always refer to instructions before using
Moldex model/part numbers 7600, 7601, 7602, 7603
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.