Pre-assembled Respirator Kit
Ready to go right out of the bag for unsurpassed convenience and time savings.
- Includes 7000 Series facepiece, 7100 Organic Vapor cartridges, and particulate pre-filters
- Sleek design for modern, high-tech look and increased worker acceptance
- Light weight design plus extra-wide sealing area provides all-day comfort
- Low profile, compact design fits well under welding helmets and with safety glasses
- Mask drops down for convenient storage around the neck or locks down for custom fit
- Adjustable head cradle and curved neck buckles for extra comfort.
- Wide field of vision
- Maintenance made simple with very few replacement parts
- Available pre-assembled and also as individual components
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
- Re-Order 7100 Organic Vapor cartridges
- Re-Order R95 or N95 Particulate pre-filters
7000 Series Advantages
EASY TO WEAR
The 7000 Series half mask respirators are specifically designed to comfortably conform to facial contours and with a modern look that increases worker acceptance. The curved neck buckle and adjustable head cradle ensure a comfortable, custom fit for most users and without pressure points.
LIGHTWEIGHT & LOW PROFILE
Workers will enjoy the all-day comfort that comes from the lightweight 7000 Series masks. The low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets.
DROP DOWN/LOCK DOWN STRAP
In drop down mode the mask can be conveniently stored around the neck while on the go. Switch the strap to lock down position for quick donning of a mask pre-adjusted for personal comfort.
MAINTENANCE MADE SIMPLE
Very few replacement parts and super-simple disassembly make cleaning and maintaining the 7000 Series easy
Paint and pesticide spray applications.
Always refer to instructions before using
Moldex model/part numbers 7111, 7112, 7113, 7171, 7172, 7173
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.