NIOSH Approved For Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Sulfur Dioxide, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Fluoride and Hydrogen Sulfide when used with Moldex facepieces
- Can be used with Moldex 7000, 7800 and 9000 series respirators
- Keyless bayonet-style attachment makes assembly quick and easy
- Pair with 7940 P100, 8970 R95 or 8910 N95 particulate filters
- For use against particulates when no oil is present use with 8910 N95 Pre-Filter and 7020 retainer
- For use against particulates when oil is present use with 8970 R95 Pre-Filter and 7020 retainer
- For contaminants that fall under an OSHA substance specific standard requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter use with 7940 P100 Filter Disk and 7920 Piggyback Adapter
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
Pack of 10 Pairs of Cartridges.
Aluminum processing, electroplating, lime kilns, rayon textile plants, etching and polishing of glass, chemical processing, manufacture of paints and dyes, soap making, timber preserving, laboratories, uranium enrichment, coal-fired utilities, fluorocarbon and fluoride production, ceramics and cement work, fertilizer manufacture, preserving food and wine, fiberglass manufacture, treatment of leather hides, petroleum distillation, pulp and paper manufacture, foundries, and smelters
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.