Made in USA.
Moldex M1 Folding Earmuffs - 6100
- Can be worn over-the-head, behind-the-neck or under-the-chin.
- The cup adjustment is infinitely variable, distributing pressure evenly for a comfortable fit.
- SoftCoat® covering helps muffle transmitted noise.
- Exclusive iridescent color and curvy shape for great looks.
- Light weight plastic headband.
- Molded grips make fitting easy and quick.
- Cool looks and comfort to promote worker acceptance and compliance.
- Extra soft foam/low pressure cushions.
- NRR independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 for protection you can count on.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
Camo Special Ops® Version
The Moldex Special Ops line of tactical products are designed for military, armed forces, federal and local law enforcement, and personal use.
GOOD LOOKS & STYLE
Exclusive iridescent color and sleek, curvy shape for a look that workers will want to wear. The SoftCoat® covering on the cups and yoke helps to muffle transmitted noise.
UNIQUE METAL BAND DESIGN
The M1 Premium Earmuff features a black-chrome, spring-steel headband that resists fatigue and is more durable. It maintains stability and doesn’t twist out of shape like other wire-band earmuffs. Six different adjustment points provide a custom and comfortable fit for most head sizes.
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED NRRs
All Moldex hearing protection is independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 by Michael & Associates, Inc., State College, PA
Moldex part/model/sku numbers 6100, 6109
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.