- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability
- Less cost than valved respirators
- Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Longer wear means less cost
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion and contour shaped for comfort
- Pinch free nose bridge
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009
- Made in the USA
AirWave Dust Mask Advantages
MORE AIR. MORE WEAR.
Easier breathing and more comfort are what you get when you wear an AirWave respirator. The larger surface area of the patented wave design means more air flows in and out of the mask.
MORE FLEX. MORE DURABILITY.
The unique FlexFit design moves with your face for comfort all day long. More comfort means more compliance. The Dura-Mesh shell prevents collapsing from heat and humidity so your mask lasts longer. Longer use means less waste and lower costs.
MORE COMFORT. MORE USE.
When you can breath easier and you’re more comfortable, you’ll want to keep wearing AirWave! Longer wear means less masks, less masks means more savings. Compliance and cost savings just got easier.
Moldex model/part numbers 4200 N95, 4600 N95
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.