4400 P100 AirWave® Series With SmartStrap®, Ventex® Valve & Full Foam Face Seal
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability
- Full foam face seal for added comfort and no pressure points
- Soft cloth SmartStrap allows you to adjust for a custom fit
- SmartStrap allows respirator to hang around the neck when not in use
- Longer use means less waste, fewer respirators used and lower costs
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- FlexFit® design moves easily with your face and stays in place
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99.9% against oil and non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
4400 AirWave Advantages
MORE AIR. MORE WEAR.
Easier breathing and cool comfort are what you get when you wear an AirWave respirator. The larger surface area of the patented wave design means more air flows in and out of the mask. Easy breathing… by design.
MORE FLEX. MORE DURABILITY.
The unique FlexFit design moves with your mouth for comfort all day long. More comfort means AirWave is a mask that your workers will want to wear, and that means more compliance. Plus the Dura-Mesh shell prevents collapsing from heat and humidity so your mask lasts longer.
MORE COMFORT. MORE USE.
When you can breath easier and you’re more comfortable, you’ll want to keep wearing AirWave! Longer wear means less masks, less masks means more savings. Compliance and cost savings just got easier.
SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE STRAP
SmartStrap is ADJUSTABLE and HANGABLE allowing the AirWave to hang from the neck when not in use so it does not get thrown away and you use fewer masks. Plus its adjustable soft cloth strap feels cool and comfortable. Say goodbye to waste, hello to cost-savings!
HIGHER LEVEL OF PROTECTION
99.97% efficient against oil and non-oil based particulates. Use in environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing, conventional and nuclear power generation, welding, cutting and metal pouring.
Environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing, conventional and nuclear power generation, welding, cutting and metal pouring. For oil and non-oil based particulates.
Moldex model/part number 4400 P100. Comes in packs of 5 masks.
Made in the USA
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.