- All Moldex Particulate Filters are NIOSH certified when used with Moldex facepieces
- Can be used with Moldex 7000, 7800 and 9000 series respirators
- Piggyback the 7940 P100 Particulate Filter Disk with any Moldex gas/vapor cartridge using the 7920 Piggyback adaptor
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- Fiberglass free
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
P100 Particulate filter disks:
- Are lighter than traditional filter cartridges
- Allow for wider field of vision because of low profile design
- Are encased in plastic for durability and rough handling
- Fit under welding helmets
- Are easy twist on/twist off, with bayonet style attachment
- Have efficiency level of 99.97% or greater against both oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols
For contaminants such as asbestos, lead, inorganic arsenic, cadmium and MDA that fall under an OSHA substance specific standard requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter. Can also be used in applications such as pharmaceutical, battery, nuclear, welding and metal processing. Outside of the USA, check with all applicable and local government regulations. Also for use in environments were oil-based particulates are present.
Moldex model/part numbers 7920, 7940, 7999
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.