- HandyStrap allows mask to hang down loosely and comfortably around the user's neck when not in use
- Cloth HandyStrap feels cool and comfortable
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and no pressure points
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% against non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Available in three sizes, for most workers and OSHA compliance
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
2700 Series Advantages
LAST LONGER, USE FEWER
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
EASY FIT, MORE COMFORT
All Moldex masks are contoured to naturally fit the user’s face and with the molded nose bridge there’s no metal noseband to adjust so the seal is maintained without pressure points. Foam nose cushion adds to overall comfort and the exclusive Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler which means they won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
BREAK THE "TAKE OFF & TOSS" HABIT
HandyStrap allows mask to conveniently hang down loosely and comfortably around the user’s neck when not in use helping to prevent premature disposal, reducing usage and saving money. Plus during wear the elastic cloth strap feels comfortable and cool.
Hot and humid environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator.
Made in the USA. Comes in packs of 15.
Manufacturer Model/Part Numbers 2700N95
Respiratory and Hearing Protection from Culver City, California
- Face mask cartridge filter respirators
- Dust mask respirators
- Ear plugs and earmuffs
In their words - With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.